Precision air conditioning unit for indoor installation
Tel-Air-2 units are designed for installation in telecommunication containers and equipment rooms. As they are installed indoors, noise is kept to a minimum and the units are protected against environmental influences and vandalism.
Solutions for Tel-Air-2 units
Small Data Centers
Modular Data Centers
Direct Free Cooling
For use in telecommunications, infrastructure, facilities, broadcasting
Innovative technology and high-quality components for low energy consumption
Suitable for residential areas due to low noise emissions
Plug and play and therefore immediately ready for connection and use
Indoor installation keeps units protected against environmental influences and vandalism
Flexibility thanks to variable air conduction
Tel-Air-2 units are available as upflow, downflow and displacement versions. The displacement principle is especially efficient because of its air conduction method.
Cold supply air flows in close to the ground at low speed. Due to the low speed at which the air is flowing, a "pool" of cold air forms on the floor. This cold air is drawn in by fans integrated in the server rack to a varying extent depending on the heat load, and then expelled upwards as heated air. Because the cold and hot air are prevented from mixing, the displacement unit can draw the circulating air in at 30 °C, instead of 25 °C as was previously the case. This higher temperature level increases the operating hours with Free Cooling.
Factory tested, filled with refrigerant and ready for operation from the very first day
Downflow, upflow and displacement principle
Condensation pressure control
Outside air conditions: –20/+50 °C winter/summer
Automatic restart after power failure
Filter monitor and airflow alarm
Inside and outside temperature sensors
G4 zigzag filter
Heat exchanger with microchannel technology
Control and monitoring
The C2020 consists of a controller and an optional operator terminal. The controller controls all the functions of the Tel-Air-2 unit. The operator terminal, consisting of a keypad and LCD, displays the most important operating states and alerts.
- The C2020 enables up to ten units to be configured in a single air conditioning system. If an individual unit drops out or the heat load rises, the standby unit is switched in for additional support
- Time-controlled limitation of the condenser and evaporator fan speed for quiet operation
- Energy-saving mode
Monitoring and alarm relaying
- Via BMS systems
- Nine potential free contacts are available: Alarms can be assigned a high or low priority
- Via GSM modem
Simple configuration and software updates
- Central configuration of units from a laptop
- Hardware key for uploading and downloading software without a laptop
WIB 1000 is user-friendly and offers easy data exchange, monitoring and worldwide suitability.
- Ongoing retrieval of data from the controller
- Ethernet interface
- Compatible with all common BMS systems
- Communication via SNMP and HTTP IP protocols